Friday, April 29, 2016

Season Six: DEATH POOL UPDATES

Valar Morghulis

All Men Must Die


There was much debate among our band of thieves about this during the premier party - who will meet their end?  Here is how our board turned out:
  































Poor Jorah - everyone has you pegged for a dead man...

After much thought and discussion we decided that each of the five of us would get 7 guesses.  On the back of their unique "flag" they had to write the order that they chose each character, the name of the character and the episode in which they met their demise.  Whoever gets the most right wins!  The order and episode are only used in the event of a tie breaker.  This was the easiest way we could come up with it and avoids the whole points mess. 
So far, no one dead yet but - we are only on episode 1, after all... I feel a little morbid saying this but.... here's to hoping it's a blood bath!



SEASON 6 EPISODE 2 UPDATE:  DEATH TO ROOSE!  

What the bloody hell kind of a name is Roose anyway?  Oh well, who cares, he got killed by a bastard.  House Courtade is in the lead!

I have to also mention that where as most of us put a lot of thought into our choices, House Courtade just chose people at random and as a result, you know she's going to win the whole thing...  Murphy is an ass.



SEASON 6 EPISODE 5 UPDATE:  NOT HODOR, NOOOOO!

Seriously you guys, I WAS JUST KIDDING!  I didn't mean for him to... I didn't want him to.... STUPID GEORGE!  STUPID BRAN!  STUPID CHILDREN OF THE FOREST!  STUPID MIRA!  I HATE YOU ALL!   WHY?  WHY HODOR WHY!?!?!?

Ok, my tantrum is over for the moment.  No guarantees for later though when someone asks me to hold the door in the elevator... I just might start sobbing uncontrollably again like everyone else did last night.
Hodor hodor hodor, Hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor.  Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor - HODOR. 

I think I need a minute guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment